3rd Line Service Desk Analyst- £35-£45K per annum -Vauxhall, London
Do you have a flair for finding solutions? Do you have the ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure, with excellent attention to detail and clear communication skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We're a leading provider of IT support services to small and medium-sized businesses in London, and we're looking for a 3rd Line Service Desk Engineer to join our helpdesk team and provide end-user technical support to our clients via phone and remote desktop.
We need an engineer who is highly motivated, self-driven, and who possesses both strong technical problem-solving capabilities and outstanding communication abilities. You must have at least five years of desktop and server support experience working in an IT MSP environment. This position primarily handles back line incident-based assistance.
The key responsibilities of a 3rd Line Analyst, but are not limited to:
- Provide effective IT support services across all clients, both remotely and onsite.
- To ensure all issues are responded to within SLA.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Supporting users on both hardware and software applications.
- Supporting and maintaining Office 365 solutions and G-Suite solutions.
- Providing technical input into resolver groups
- Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention.
- Administer backups and restores.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
- Contribute to policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform any other reasonable duties consistent with the role as required.
Totality Services offers small and medium-sized enterprises in London end-to-end IT support services, ranging from hardware installation and setup to monitoring and supported data backup. Using cutting-edge, high-quality processes and procedures that big, well-known organisations take for granted, we help our clients and have consistently attained high levels of client satisfaction.
The key skills and qualities of a 3rd Line Analyst are:
- 3+ years' experience in 3rd line role.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience IT Tools (Required): ConnectWise Manage & Automate, IT Glue, Site24x7 Monitoring, Datto, Ubiquiti, Cisco Meraki and Mimecast.
- Proven detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Office 365 Including Exchange, SharePoint, One Drive, Management, Azure & Intune.
- Virtual Environment experience (VMware, HyperV).
- Network Topologies (LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/P).
- MS Windows Servers, Desktops & macOS.
- Networking Infrastructure Including Routers/switches, WAP etc.
- Excellent time keeping, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Take ownership of a task or project to see it through to completion and to exceed expectations whenever possible.
- Self-motivated and a contributing member of the team.
- Able to manage/prioritise their own workload so tasks can be completed to a customer's satisfaction and meet Service Level Agreements.
- Ideally hold Microsoft accreditations for Azure etc.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.