Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Interactive Brokers is looking for an AML Manager in its Asia Pacific region who has experience in managing AML program and for conducting KYC and EDD reviews on customer accounts in the region.
- Work with IB's New Accounts and Surveillance teams to calibrate and implement customer due diligence procedures;
- Review and manage escalations from New Accounts regarding applicants presenting potential red flags or AML concerns;
- Assist the Director of Legal & Compliance-APAC and the relevant Heads of Compliance for our IB brokerage companies in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Japan and India in maintaining and updating written policies and operational procedures to reflect changes in the relevant AML and other applicable laws;
- Help maintain and update the firms' APAC AML and KYC compliance training programs; and
- Assist in developing and implementing remedial action plans in response to internal and external audit findings.
Qualification & Skills
- At least 3-5 years of experience in AML compliance, preferably at a large broker or other financial institution with an international customer base;
- Subject Matter Expert for CIP and CDD requirements, and extensive knowledge of AML regulations, industry or regulatory standards and expectations.
- High degree of comfort with computers and technology, and understanding of how technology is applied to business and regulatory problems;
- Solid academic background;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Ability to develop compliance solutions that satisfy relevant regulations while executing sound business judgment; and
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or similar certification strongly preferred.