Incredible Career Opportunity!
The Terraces of Boise, one of 20 HumanGood life plan communities recognized by U.S. News & World Report in their inaugural "Best Senior Living" awards is hiring an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON). The ADON supports the Director of Nursing (DON) in planning, directing, organizing, and evaluating nursing services to meet the total needs of the residents; ensures an efficient health facility operation in cooperation with other departments and in compliance with state and federal regulations; and provides care in accordance with our Philosophy for Person-Directed Care.
Additional key duties and responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Making daily rounds to observe residents and ensure that staffing levels meet residents' needs; ensures all appropriate and necessary nursing care is provided;
- Interacting with residents and their families/responsible parties and staff; providing directions and support
- Directing admissions and discharges; coordinating with acute hospital, assisted living and independent living staff
- Supervising nursing and management staff including scheduling, hiring, training, and evaluating
- Participating in the budget process and managing within the budget
- Performing other related essential duties as required
** Salary Range for this position: $85,000 - $115,000 Depending on experience
- Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (RN) and current RN license
- BS Degree, preferred or equivalent combination of education, training, and related professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year professional managerial experience in related field
- Clinical observation and assessment skills
- Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records and communicate with team members
- Current CPR certification
What's in it for you?
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, seven paid holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues.
Come see what Terraces of Boise has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.