AUTOMOTIVE PARTS COUNTER PERSON
Alcoa, TN 37701
Salary: $40K - $50K Dependent on experience Dealership Experience Preferred
Twin City Dealerships in Alcoa needs to hire an enthusiastic, motivated Parts Counter Person for our fast-growing Parts Department! We are taking applications immediately.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Salary: $40K - $50K dependent on experience
- Full-time position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan - company matched
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Drug-free workplace
Responsibilities - Parts Counter Person:
- Assist mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies for their vehicles.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for the dealership
- Issue parts and accessories to mechanics from the parts counter
- Utilize the phone and internet to source the best prices for parts
- Provide delivery service of orders using parts truck
- Display seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order file
- Maintain master parts and price book
- Receive original and duplicate copies of repair orders and place in order file
Qualifications/Requirements - Parts Counter Person:
- Parts counter/dealership experience is required
- CDK Knowledge is preferred
- We're looking for a people-person with a friendly personality
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Twin City Dealerships has been in business for over 65 years and is well known for providing our Cadillac, Buick, Mazda, Genesis, GMC, Hyundai, Honda, and Nissan customers with the world-class ownership experience. And the best way to do that is by having onboard the best employees in the business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.