Automotive Quick Lube Technician
8530 Ikea Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28262
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
$12 - $15 per hour
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Parks Chevrolet, Charlotte is a young, growing Automotive company that is family owned. Come and join our friendly dealership in our new, state-of-the-art facility. The shop is air-conditioned and only half a mile from Highway 85 and located across from IKEA. We have been chosen again as a Top customer pay performing Chevrolet dealership and Top customer CSI performing dealership .
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company's core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community. Work hard / play hard is how we operate, and the overall team goal is our focus! We are hiring now for a Quick Lube Technician. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We welcome Technicians from other brands and Industries such as:
Firestone, Valvoline, Pep Boys, Jiffy Lube, Midas, etc.
What we offer:
- $12 - $15 per hour
- 5-day work week - no Saturdays
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance available after 60 days
- Short-term and long-term disability available after 60 days
- Professional working environment
- Career advancement opportunities!
Responsibilities - Quick Lube Tech:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Maintain the dealership records and provide recommendations to their customers regarding their vehicles.
- Perform all routine check-up and maintenance of vehicles.
- Check all fluid levels and tire pressure of all types of vehicles. Grease the bearings, inspect the repairs and renovation of brake systems.
Qualifications/Requirements - Quick Lube Tech:
- Previous Quick Lube Technician experience is preferred!
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus but NOT required!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority approval!
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen
The Parks Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.