13000 I-10 Service Rd., New Orleans, LA 70128
$7,500 Signing Bonus! $100K 'Plus' Income!
We Will BEAT Your Current Pay!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Premier Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Fiat in New Orleans, LA is a GREAT place to have a Rewarding Career! Our High-Volume Service Department needs to hire experienced AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to perform vehicle repairs/maintenance according to skills and certifications. Rewarding pay is based on experience, certifications, etc. Apply now and join our team!
We are part of Premier Automotive, an established, successful dealer group with over 28 stores nationwide! Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our Giving Hope Foundation .
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- $7,500 Signing Bonus based on experience
- $100K 'Plus' Income!
- We will BEAT your current pay! Bring your pay stub to the interview
- We will discuss matching your current, earned vacation time
- Moving assistance
- Toolbox transportation (details discussed during interview)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Premium, ongoing professional development
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee programs for referral bonus, auto purchases, and more!
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Automotive Technician:
- Inspect vehicle and diagnose problems
- Perform general repair, maintenance, and recall work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Attend training
- Keep shop area neat/clean and account for tools
Requirements - Automotive Technician:
- Automotive Service Tech experience is required
- Prefer Certified with Dealership Service Department experience
- All Auto Brand Tech experience is welcome!
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and team participant
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.