RS&H is seeking a National Aviation and Transportation Market Leader
Are you ready for a challenge that not only leverages your strengths, but also stretches your capabilities? Are you fueled by the opportunity to help solve complex problems in the aviation industry today? Are you drawn to an environment where ideas come from all over and solutions exceed expectations? Do you have the experience and strong leadership competencies for client management, business development, associate development and growth, and an uncompromising commitment to quality and safety?
As the National Aviation and Transportation Market Leader, you will have the opportunity to shape the way passengers experience travel by air across the country. You will lead a highly-experienced team of architects who are laser-focused on delivering unique solutions for a changing airport environment, promoting sustainability and resilience, and leading the implementation of state-of-the-art tools and techniques.
Our Market Leaders prioritize the following:
- We value our associates.
- We love our clients.
- We deliver operational excellence.
- We expect growth - both individually and as a team.
- We have fun - it's in our DNA.
As the National Aviation and Transportation Market Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring client satisfaction, quality experiences, and quality outcomes for aviation and transportation clients.
- Leading client relationship development activities across the United States while working closely with client managers and business development teams.
- Driving top line sales growth.
- Leading the development and execution of win strategies for high-profile core business and critical pursuits while working in collaboration with the business development and marketing team.
- Overseeing and at the appropriate times, leading the delivery of multiple, high-profile design projects that are critical to expanding client relationships and growing our portfolio.
- Leading the development of a top-in-class design and production team by developing and retaining existing associates, and recruiting new talent and capabilities to the firm.
- Driving operational excellence, including profitability, operational efficiency, resource management, and quality deliverables.
- Collaborating effectively with other market leaders, and the engineering, business development and marketing teams to help drive success across the entire buildings group at RS&H.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Architecture, Building Engineering or relevant field of study.
- 15+ years of increasing responsibility in building design, mostly within aviation; aviation studio leadership preferred
- Project Principal or Project Manager on multiple aviation terminal projects
- Strong business acumen on helping oversee the operation of a successful business unit.
- Deep understanding of project management and client management principles
- Collaboration and communications-driven with high desire and capabilities to engage at all levels.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound leadership and decision making.
- Highly analytical and design thinker.
- Someone who seeks opportunities to continually learn, grow, and leverage their talents to create great impact for our Associates and our clients.
- Remote/Hybrid with travel to various market areas
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
Joining our Aviation team means an opportunity to explore your potential and apply your diverse skills to serve the large and small airports of the aviation industry as a trusted advisor. You can do this in a collaborative and team-oriented environment among other driven professionals. Service areas include airfields, buildings, facility planning, environmental planning, and environmental stewardship & resiliency. Join RS&H to define and master challenges, advance professionally, and build strong and lasting relationships.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.