We are looking for an innovative Bentley Visualization Specialist to join the RS&H Visualization team in the Jacksonville, FL office.
We are looking for an innovative Bentley Visualization Specialist to join the RS&H Visualization team at our Jacksonville, FL location. The ideal candidate will know how to create 3D renderings and animations using Bentley's rendering solutions and have an artistic eye for composition, animation timing, and visual communication. The Bentley Visualization Specialist will also convert CADD data for use in other 3D programs such as 3ds Max and the Unreal Engine. This person will also work with other departments in developing best practices using Bentley's rendering solutions.
- Create 3D renders and animations of infrastructure projects such as roadway interchanges and bridges using Bentley's rendering software.
- Train others on best practices when creating 3D renders and animations using Bentley's rendering solutions.
- Convert CADD data from MicroStation for use in 3ds Max and the Unreal Engine.
- Develop best methods for converting data.
- Collect and manage 3D assets and design libraries for CADD visualization efforts.
- On occasion, develop complex layouts, drawings, and designs from written or verbal specifications, from rough or detailed sketches, or drawings.
- Troubleshoot various CADD related issues.
- Ensure production deadlines and quality control are achieved.
- Proficient in Bentley MicroStation, LumenRT, Luxology, and OpenRoads.
- Experience working on infrastructure projects such as roadway, interchanges, and airports.
- Knowledge of MicroStation in regard to 1) create and manage models; 2) import data from various databases such as Esri and ArcGIS; 3) convert AutoCAD (.dwg) files to (.dgn) files and vice versa; 4) take 2D plans and export shape layers for use in other 3D software; and 5) manage material libraries and textures.
- Able to perform varied and complex computer-aided drafting design work.
- Experience working on transportation engineering drawing projects to include roadway and bridges.
- Able to meet production deadlines and ensure quality control is always achieved.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced production environment.
- Able to anticipate how much time it will take to complete a task.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a team environment and train others.
- Available for occasional travel.
- Minimum 2 years of applicable experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an applied job-related technical field.
- Familiar with Autodesk AutoCAD, Infraworks, Revit, & 3ds Max.
- Familiar with Esri ArcGIS City Engine.
- Familiar with the Unreal Engine & Twinmotion.
- Familiar with the Adobe suite.
- Familiar with Trimble SketchUp.
- Familiar with Bentley ContextCapture.
- Experience working with different State DOTs.
- Remote Work Flexibility
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
Our Communications, Marketing & Strategy team is a diverse group of communicators and creatives charged with advancing RS&H's brand, strategic marketing initiatives, and communications while tackling the exciting challenges of our growing company. We work collaboratively with our client-focused teams to grow RS&H's profile within the A/E/C industry, as well as the communities we serve.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.