Risk Placement Services, Inc. is one of the nations largest specialty wholesale insurance brokerage firms. We work with top-rated carriers to design robust coverage for our clients. Our employees are fueled by a culture built around teamwork, creativity and responsiveness.
Markets simpler, more routine customer business to a variety of insurance carriers, under the direct supervision of more experienced specialists. Receives and processes requests for quotations for fairly straight forward business from account personnel. Identifies and analyzes client exposures to recommend and/or design risk transfer/financing products. Sends requests to a generally standard group of insurance carriers, receives quotes with limited room for negotiation and prepares reports summarizing results.
- Bachelor's degree, no related experience required.
- Insurance licensing required.
- Professional designation preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal capacity to enter a contract?
- Willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the U.S. For U.S. employment opportunities, Risk Placement Services, Inc. hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H, or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. RPS will require proof of work authorization.
- Willing to execute RPS Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
RPS offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more. Risk Placement Services believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Risk Placement Services will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Job: Carrier Placements Organization: RPS Brokerage Title: Broker Placement Specialist Associate Location: California-Santa Ana Requisition ID: 78993