Overall purpose of role
This role will function as a Business Analyst / Project Manager within Equities Post Trade IT. The role will face off to various project stakeholders within the Equities business and work with the regional teams to ensure requirements are clear, well defined and achievable, that test plans are comprehensive, and issues are resolved. This person will be the Subject of Expert and the contact point to drive all the post-trade IT projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Finance
- Experience in the Investment Banking industry and familiar with trading lifecycle
- Knowledge of Cash Equity trading concepts, products, and application, familiar with booking, settlment, reconciliation.
- Full Business Analysis development lifecycle experience, working within IT, with proven delivery record and an ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Can do VBA, SQL and Python. Development backgorund will be a plus
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working in a very dynamic environment, with rapidly changing priorities
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese