Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!
Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview
Who You Are:
As a Driver, you will provide transportation services for an elite Tech company located in Redmond, WA. We are looking for people who take pride in their work, have strong customer service skills, and are ready to start immediately to support our award-winning team!
What's In it for YOU:
- $22.44 per hour starting rate ($15.00 per hour/training wage)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Let us help you get your CDL - Paid CDL Training and Permit Assistance!
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (Federal regulation).
- Must have a valid CDL.
- Must have a valid WA Driver's license.
- Have a safe driving history and clean driving record.
- Have exceptional customer service skills and professionalism.
- Speak, read, write, and understand English (Federal regulation).
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.