** DRILLING RIG EXPERIENCE CONSIDERED! DAILY OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES!
Clean Harbors is looking for Centrifuge Operators to join their safety conscious team in Grande Prairie, AB! This position is responsible for rigging centrifuges and servicing other various pieces of solids control equipment at the branch and in the field. This position requires up to 50% travel throughout Alberta and Western Canada.
Accomodations and per diem available for out-of-town work. Shift schedule is typically 14 on/7 off.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with daily overtime opportunities;
- 14 and 7 rotation with accommodations;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Service, set up and maintain surface rental equipment in the shop or field;
- Optimize centrifuges, barite recovery, strip drilling mud;
- Complete retorts and provide solutions for customers on site.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous Centrifuge operating experience strongly preferred;
- Drilling rig experience an asset;
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License required;
- First-Aid and H2S Alive safety tickets are required upon hire;
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to travel 50% of the year with up to 1-2 weeks away from home at a time.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.