Serving at the Intersection of Family, Innovation, Quality and Care
Our most important asset is our people. Who we are, what we do, how we do it and why we are passionate are all centerpieces of why we succeed.
Recognized among America's Best Midsize Employers by Forbes in 2021 and 2022
Recognized as one of Chicago's Best & Brightest Companies to Work For in 2022
As the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Manager for our Workspace Solutions business, you will enhance our digital brand presence across all sales channels and build our position and market shares in the eCommerce space. This position is a key part of the Workspace Solutions - Global Market Team that owns the strategic category leadership and defines our go-to-market strategy for different product lines.
This is a new capability and thus an exciting build opportunity for an experienced marketer that is ready for the next challenge and looking to work alongside a passionate team that consistently strives for growth.
We operate in a hybrid work environment that offers two remote days per week and flexibility to work in our Itasca, IL HQs and our new Chicago Fulton Market-based Design Center (to open in early 2023).
In This Role, You Will
- Develop category expertise and utilize marketplace and consumer insights to create and execute strategies and plans to grow market shares and revenue in the global digital and eCommerce environment
- Work with our brand team and lead the development of digital content and marketing assets for new launches and existing products
- Partner with sales and customers to develop initiatives that increase our penetration and market share for key product categories
- Continuously identify new channel growth opportunities by analyzing existing product and content structure, search and SEO performance and data/traffic analysis
- Closely monitor competition and trends, developing compelling propositions and content to win in the marketplace
- Manage our strategies and investments in sponsored search and display advertising and make constant adjustments to optimize performance and ROI
- Be accountable for KPIs and profitability for your categories within the eCommerce channel, which includes managing our pricing and promotional tactics to ensure we deliver on budgets and financial objectives
What You Bring to the Team
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in product marketing, channel marketing, marketing management or similar
- Proven experience in digital marketing, product/brand content and working with eCommerce partners (i.e. Amazon, , , etc.)
- Experience developing and executing channel campaigns and promotional tactics to enhance brand visibility, improve search position and drive conversions
- High attention to detail and an eye for marketing design, branding and impactful product content
- Strong analytical skills, capable of drawing insights from multiple data sources to create innovative solutions and make impactful recommendations
- A self-starter approach with a collaborative mindset and personal skills to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or related area
You May Also Have
- Amazon expertise is highly preferred
Fellowes Brands - A Family Business Since 1917
For over a century, Fellowes has been committed to positively impacting people through our culture, relationships and solutions. We have evolved toward relevance with each decade and generation, responding to a constantly changing world. Today, we are on an ambitious journey to grow our influence and impact in enhancing and maximizing work experiences worldwide. We are a Brand on the Move and remain committed to finding new ways to help people work better and feel better.
Visit our Careers Site: .aspx
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.