We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Associate I to join our Buildings Group in the Norfolk, VA office!
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo .
If you are looking to make an impact within an organization that is committed to you and bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation - apply today!
We are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe.
Every day, we're working to shape the future.
This position is responsible for design for power distribution, lighting, communications, security, fire alarm and other related facility systems for a wide variety of institutional, military and federal building & infrastructure projects. The position will work as part of a multi-discipline team responsible for meeting design budget and schedule requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited college or university
- 0-4 years of work experience in building Electrical systems design, previous internship experience is preferred.
- Basic working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to perform lighting and power calculations using computer-based software
- General understanding of the National Electrical Code
- Working in support of the Department of Defense, applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident
- Some travel may be required (domestic and international)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.