Our Pompano, Beach, FL location is looking for Field Laborers to join the team! The successful candidates will be responsible for tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site remediation, equipment decontamination and the handling of hazardous materials. Position may require travel away from home up to 30% or 2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Competitive wages!
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with hydro blasting and tank cleaning;
- Performs various labor-intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: line jetting, pressure washers and the operation of skid steers for excavation.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 30% or 2 weeks at a time;
- Valid Drivers license required;
- TWIC Card required;
- 6 months min of Hydro Blasting equipment between 10,000 - 40,000 PSI, tank cleaning, vacuum truck work required;
- Previous experience entering confined space is an asset;
- Previous construction experience is required;
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and on an on-call basis.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.