HPC Industrial is looking for Environmental Techs to join our safety conscious team! You are responsible for all tasks associated with hydro-blasting including but not limited to setting up hoses, loading and unloading materials, hydro-blasting, chemical cleaning, vacuum truck operating, tank cleaning and dust downs.
Responsibilities of this role include confined space entry, working at heights and working alongside various types of equipment. This is a physically intensive position.
Why work for HPC Industrial?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Paid training
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs tasks associated with Water Blasting, Vacuum Services and Tank Cleanings
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights
- Wear a respirator as needed
What does it take to work for HPC Industrial?
- Ability to handle extensive company paid travel
- Valid driver license
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability to work well in a team environment is critical
- Pass a drug test and background check
40-years of sustainability in action. At HPC Industrial, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. HPC Industrial is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, HPC Industrial is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us. HPC Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
HPC Industrial is a Military & Veteran friendly company.