EA (with a Finance twist) - fantastic Mayfair based Private Equity firm
Our client is looking for a great EA to support their Finance Director & 2 others (just the nicest team). You will need a minimum of 4 years experience within PE, Investment Banking etc. You will have int/advanced MS Office, good numerical and analytical skills. Ability to work well with deadlines and multi-task efficiently are key. Previous finance assistance an advantage but not essential.
The EA side is fairly straight-forward:-
- Complex international diary management, travel
- Management of internal and external meetings with catering/AV etc.
- Compilation of Presentations/Board packs etc
- Provide back up to other EA's when required
Assisting the FD with - training can be given on all but if you have already had some finance experience fantastic.
- Accounts payable
- Extraction of information to provide reports for FD
- Programme admin for Amex - monthly reporting and help with accounts reconciliation
- Liaising with FD in London and the Finance team in the US
If you are professional, confident with great attitude and flexible (calm) with a 'can-do' attitude do get in touch. Company look after staff well and it is a great place to work with really nice people.