Overview / Responsibilities
Are you looking for a position with a stable company that offers great benefits? W ood is currently searching for a Field Operator
in Gillette, Wyoming
to join our team. Wood offers multiple medical, dental and vision plans along with life insurance, PTO, and a fully vested 401k that begins on day of employment.
A $750 sign-on bonus is available.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
To assist the Lead Operator in executing all operational tasks in the plant required. To be responsible for the facilities, production equipment, and process controls necessary to operate the plant assets.
- Operates mobile equipment including forklifts, skid steer, man-lift and others
- Ensure that preventative maintenance on machinery, equipment and systems are being conducted at specified intervals, and perform basic maintenance and minor repairs on mobile equipment
- Ensure all health and safety policies and standards are met, enforce strict safety guidelines for all personnel working within the plant. Ensure that Company operations adhere to environmental rules. Conduct Job Safety Observations as required
- Manage intra-plant logistics, warehouse, product load-outs. Arrange warehouse, catalog goods and process shipments. Handle inbound materials deliveries and, acknowledge required shipping paperwork and file as necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Ensure that levels of business supplies and raw materials are known to identify shortages and ensure that product stocks are adequate for demand from customers. Ensure that orders are placed to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Allocate workload and supervise direct reports and contractors
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment
- Assist with conceptualize, design, and implement plant improvement projects. Identify process deviations and perform root cause/corrective action
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum Experience: One (1) years of work-related experience
- Must possess basic knowledge of machines and tools with regard to safety, use and repair
- Must possess the knowledge of applicable health and safety standards concerning the operation of heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.