Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world's most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Job Title: General Maintenance
Salary: $27.83 per hour
Work Location: Moorhead Malt Plant
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That's right, over 100 of America's most loved brands, to be exact. But there's so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we're looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
- Responsible for following all Plant Policies, Safety Policies and Procedures (Risk assessments, Peer on Peer Observations, Lock Out Tag Out, Hot Work Permits, Required PPE, Confined Space Permits, etc).
- High standard of personal and team performance. Self Scheduling - Possesses the ability to work without direct supervision; a self-directed work ethic.
- Communicate job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meeting, email, shift handover meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Possesses excellent PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, email and SAP to perform maintenance part lookup, parts ordering, planned inspections, preventative maintenance and work orders.
- Actively participate in facility management Voyager Plant Optimization Program, Improvement Task Force/Committee participation, Safety Programs and Personal Development Plan.
- High school Diploma or GED required.
- 3 Years Industrial, Agricultural or Production/Food Processing mechanical experience recommended. Vocational/Technical training preferred.
- Available to work rotating shifts with team members - day shift, night shift, weekends, holidays, overtime and call-ins as needed.
- Demonstrates strong commitment to achieving company goals by focusing on Safety, Quality and Productivity thru Plant Excellence Program for continued improvements and standardization of jobs.
- Effectively shares job knowledge and process changes with team members, department crew and management thru various forms of daily communication (daily production meeting, email, shift handover meetings, action logs, work orders, etc).
- Possess excellent PC skills such as MS office, excel, word, email and SAP to perform maintenance part lookup, parts ordering, planned inspections, preventative maintenance and work orders.
- Ability to perform and meet the physical demands of the position including but not limited to lifting 50 pounds and working in dusty and wet environments with proper PPE.
- Perform all phases of maintenance and repair/rebuild on plant equipment and facilities processing/utility equipment, grain handling equipment, conveyors, gearboxes, pumps, etc. Perform planned inspections and preventative maintenance. Perform metal fabrication and layout, assembly and welding.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It's who we are as a company. It's our culture. It's our heritage. But more than ever, it's our future. A future where we're always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life's moments. Even when they're hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email disabilityaccommodation@ .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT