Company: VerastarJob Title: Graduate Sales ExecutiveLocation: ManchesterSalary: £23k basic salary + £5k OTE REF: J12983:MANSector: Telecoms A leading, next generation services company for the small business market, Verastar delivers on a wide range of essential services - Broadband, Mobile, Water, Gas, Green Electricity, Insurance and many more.With a strong brand portfolio, more than 900 employees in offices throughout the UK, and consistent year-on-year contract growth since 2005, Verastar offer an exciting proposition and growing presence within the multiple spaces that they operate within.Verastar s Graduate Sales Executive Role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to launch a lucrative and exciting career in sales. Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- Excellent commission structure taking your total earnings to £28k!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - with extensive L&D opportunities
- Company phone and laptop
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment - including on site bar.
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy and sell holiday too
- Shopping discounts and cycle to work scheme
- Pension contributions
- Free onsite gym
- Free onsite parking
Graduate Sales Executive
- Outbound calls to Verastar customers to upsell and cross-sell additional products and services
- Perform all activity within regulatory standards, GDPR and quality policies
- Complete all reports, system and CRM updates in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Verastar s products, systems and processes
- Create excellent working relationships across the Verastar colleague community.
- Contact existing customers to assess their current arrangements and pitch our products to best suit their needs
- Support the Customer Growth team through generating new leads and business for them
- Be an on-demand point of contact for the customers through resolving any issues which they may have
- Educated to degree level
- Customer-centric approach, resilient and comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Computer literate with experience of sales CRM and/or Lead Management systems
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and high energy
- Ideally, you ll have a proven track record with some industry experience in Information Technology, Utilities or Service provision
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.