Part-Time, Flexible 1st Shift Schedule
Entry Level work, Summer Interns are welcome to Apply
Clean Harbors Cincinnati, OH is looking for a Household Hazardous Waste Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Household Hazardous Waste Technician is responsible for the set-up and disassembling of tables, signs, etc. at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs and for the safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for the safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs;
- Responsible for setting up and disassembling of HHW events, which includes setting up and arranging tables, signs, drums and equipment;
- Load trucks at end of collection event;
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and professional manner;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Hazardous Training preferred, will train and provide;
- Reliable and safety oriented.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.