We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our Corporate Market Studio in Dallas, Texas.
As a designer in our Dallas office, you will join an experienced team of professionals providing creative and comprehensive design services to Fortune 500 clients. This position will require close interactions with clients and our multi-discipline team of architects, interior designers, and engineers during all design and construction phases of a wide range of workplace and healthcare projects. Job duties will include development of programming, space plans, design concepts, interior finish, lighting, and furniture selections, renderings, and construction drawings/specifications. Client interface will be required in day-to-day activities.
If you are looking to make an impact within an organization that is committed to you and bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation - apply today!
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus
- Rendering and visual communication skills are highly valued
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or a related field from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of related design experience
- NCIDQ certification preferred, or currently working towards certification
- LEED and/or WELL accreditation is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our Corporate Practice.
We design facilities for Fortune 1000 clients with specialized expertise in financial services, health and science, workplace, and mission critical. Through an established national platform, our professionals offer full-service solutions proven to achieve a return on investment for our clients.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.