Legionella Risk Assessor - London -£28,000- £37,000 per annum + benefits
Our Client, A leading UK Provider in Environmental services and Legionella assessments at the highest standard is looking for a Legionella Risk Assessor to join their growing team. A minimum of two years assessing experience is required for this role, along with a recognised legionella risk assessors' qualification.
Key duties of a Legionella Risk Assessor:
- Provide monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
- Providing consultative advice with appropriate recommendations to clients
- Write up reports and attend meeting with clients to discuss recent work.
- Carry out surveys of water systems in compliance with ACOP l8 guidelines.
- Act as a member of authority to other more junior members of staff
- Create routine control measures to help prevent the outbreak.
- To make sure all work is completed in compliance with current legislation and always documented and in accordance with ACOP L8 and HSG274.
- The candidate from time to time may be required to assist with tasks such as water sampling, cold water tank cleaning and chlorination's.
In order to apply for the Legionella Risk Assessor role you must have:
- City & Guilds Level 2 in Legionella
- Full UK driving license.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the Water industry conducting Legionella Risk Assessments
- To be an organised and motivated individual.
Why work for this company?
- Well established company in the water sector.
- Excellent employee care.
- Package including company van, tablet and equipment provided.
- Opportunity for career development.
- Amazing pension scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
INTERESTED? For more information for this Legionella Risk Assessor Role and other positions, please email: with a copy of your CV and we will call you back.
Similar job titles:
Water Hygiene Engineer, Sales Consultant, Water Treatment Technician, Water Service Engineer, Water Hygiene Operative, Plumbing, Legionella Consultant, Ductwork Technician.
Suitable surrounding areas:
London, Reading, Ipswich