Eyeglass World is part of National Vision, one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the United States. Eyeglass World has over 100 locations across the United States and offers eye exams, contact lenses, eyeglasses, sunglasses and protective eyewear. The brand keeps customers happy with affordable prices and same-day service via in-store labs.
For more details about Eyeglass Word, visit .
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
Our strong force of talented opticians and associates help customers see their best to live their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never compromised - and they're rewarded for that with an impressive benefits package.
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives including average sale and feature percentages.
- Follow the Eyeglass World Code of Excellence to ensure customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment for customers.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to customers.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to customers as permitted/required by state law.
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain awareness of same day service using Ready When Promised production board.
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by law.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to customers.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Taking Care of our People
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates - including bonus potential for every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
Please see our website to learn more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.