Regents Point in Irvine, CA, one of 20 HumanGood life plan communities recognized by US News & World Report in their inaugural Best Senior Living awards is hiring Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs).
Our LVNs are responsible for the nursing needs of residents, while actively incorporating our Philosophy for Person-Directed Care. You will ensure a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm. You would help develop assignments in coordination with the care partners and keep each team member accountable for resident care and satisfaction.
** Full-Time ** AM Shift ** $30 - $35/hour ** $2,500 sign-n bonus
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current LVN/LPN (or obtaining within 90 days) in the state for which applying
- Current CPR certification
- Prior nursing experience: senior care, skilled nurse, post-acute or sub-acute care preferred
- New grads are welcome!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads and directs care partners in assigned areas, including instructing, assigning and reviewing work, planning, maintaining standards, observing and reporting on employee issues and recommending discipline;
- Promotes team development and motivation; provides instruction and guidance, and provides input on employee evaluations;
- Takes responsibility to lead the team and ensures that all procedures are followed during shift;
- Maintain communication with doctors, laboratory, pharmacy and residents' families concerning resident care;
- Attend care plan meetings
- Performs health updates, interviews, and charting; maintains daily records, takes doctors' orders;
- Prepares shift reports;
- Performs other related essential duties as required
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications