At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor, Logistics Operations for all shifts. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to manage up to 100 staff. The successful candidate will have spent considerable time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Regulatory Affairs to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Coach Safety, Quality and Productivity to ensure objectives are met through following standardized work
- Monitor safety occurrences. Be the first responder as secondary support
- Through Process Confirmation, verify that the line is running safely, smoothly, and producing quality parts
- Support Continuous Improvement and coach problem resolution to the lowest level
- Ensure continuous and appropriate communication and recognition
- Build Team Leader and Team Member capability
- Create a work environment for the team(s) to complete their assigned responsibilities / tasks
- Basic administration of supervisory responsibilities and documents
- Responsible for the daily material handling functions for the facility and for the department
- Ensure proper material flow from receiving dock, to warehouse storage location, to the production line feed location, to the delivery of finished product to customers
- Provide direction and support in the allocation of resources in order to appropriately cover material handling responsibilities
- Support Lucid Production System and synchronous material flow through lean manufacturing practices
- Lead and manage hourly personnel
- Ensure flawless introduction of new parts to production through proactive planning and cross-functional communication
- Effectively implement the Engineering Change Process
- Identify data gaps (missed production counts, etc.) and take corrective actions
- Ability to work any shift as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Make decisions by assessing the situation to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Ensure that high standards of safe working are adhered, and all documentation is up to date.
- To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work
- To ensure all fire exits and alarms are free from obstructions and serviceable
- Be able to carry out start and end of shift briefings, communicate start of shift objectives, brief company communications and carry out other meetings as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, or related field. However, an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered, instead of the BA/BS Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience in any of the following areas: material flow, warehouse/logistics, transportation management, dedicated fleet operations, distribution center management, materials handling, decision support systems and technology.
- 1-3 years of related automotive industry experience and LEAN manufacturing, preferred.
- 1-3 years direct leadership experience, preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.