Manager Trainee- No Travel Path
Are you a self-motivated leader looking for a career that you can feel good about? At BioLife, opportunities to build a fast-paced career are within your reach. As a Manager Trainee , you will participate in a training program that will further develop your leadership skills and prepare you for accelerated career growth.
Our centers are fast paced. That's how we tackle rare disease.
With the incredible growth of 145+ BioLife Plasma Services centers across the U.S., the future looks bright for you. Opportunities to grow as a person and as leader are within your reach. When you work at BioLife, you'll feel good knowing what you do makes a difference.
A typical day for you may include:
- Career Growth & Development: The development program lasts approximately 12 months. Upon completion, you'll have an additional six months to advance into an Assistant Manager position. You'll receive training and 1-to-1 support and engage in mentorships.
- Learn Operations Leadership : During the program, you'll learn the business and industry, and build your skills by contributing to financial, marketing, administrative, regulatory, quality, people, and facilities management.
- Contribute to Creating Life-Changing Medicines: Maintaining our exceptional quality and service standards is key to creating life-changing medicines. You'll develop the skills to meet production and cost goals while ensuring compliance with regulations and BioLife SOPs.
- Travel Opportunities: Through our comprehensive travel package, you'll visit BioLife locations across the country. Build your network while learning from BioLife team members at different centers.
- Supportive Teamwork: Foster an inclusive team environment with a group of diverse individuals. Collaborate and communicate with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Create a positive donor experience and maintain donor satisfaction. Assist with production as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent amount of leadership experience (approximately 3 years)
- Willingness to travel up to 75% - 85% and relocate upon completion of the program
- Live near a BioLife Plasma Services location or be willing relocate to Appleton, WI for the duration of the program
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the entire work shift
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Have a valid driver's license for the entire duration of the program
- Ability to lean, bend, stoop, crouch, and reach above shoulders and below knees
- Ability to frequently lift to 32 lbs. and occasionally 50 lbs.
- Fine motor coordination, depth perception, and ability to hear equipment from a distance
- Due to potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens (risk level 1), 90% of work tasks require prolonged glove wear
- Experience working with SOPs, GDP, GMP, CLIA, and the FDA
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
We Offer Comprehensive Benefits from Day One
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance and prescription coverage for eligible employees
- A minimum of 15 vacation days and 10 company paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings with a generous employer contribution and matching program
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
About BioLife Plasma Services
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases. While you focus on our donors, we'll support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
The starting rate for this position is $50,000/min - $57,000 / midpoint. Employee may be eligible for Short Term and/or Long Term incentive benefits. Employees may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental. Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Company Holidays, Personal & Vacation Days, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. Locations
Maryland - Virtual Worker Type
Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type