PART TIME POSITION WITH A $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Certified Medication Technician assists residents with prescribed medications and maintains related medical records under supervision of the nurse supervisor; verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, route, and time of administration on specified forms or records; presents medication to resident and observes ingestion or other application, or administers medication, using specified procedures according to the local state guidelines; evaluates the medical and emergency needs of residents in the Residential Living environment and identifies and monitors current health problems of residents. Also provides services to promote and maintain the health and safety of the residents.
Hourly Range $16.0937 to $23.3359 depending on experience.
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Vocational/technical training in the nursing field specifically with elderly preferred;
- up to 40 hours training under licensed professional, or other requirements as prescribed by the state regulations governing residential senior living or skilled nursing facilities as required;
- Minimum of 2 years related experience or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge and abilities
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations -
- CPR certified
- First Aid Certification
- Certified Medication Technician under state rules as applicable to be able to assist or pass medications in a residential senior living community.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We provide healthcare benefits for our part-time and on-call team members! We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.