DO YOU LOVE TECHNOLOGY & THE ENVIRONMENT, HOW ABOUT USING TECH FOR GOOD? THIS CLIENT WILL SUPPORT YOUR DEVELOPER AT EITHER END OF THE STACK TO GIVE YOU THE PERFECT BALANCE. HQ MANCHESTER - REMOTE/HYBRID OPTIONS My client is about to embark on a brand new product development. With UK innovation funding, this will start with R&D and finish with a revolutionary platform that will automate and transform the way we shop for fresh food. It will reduce food waste significantly, reducing climate change, speed up supply chains and improve the profitability of some of the largest food retail brands in the UK.
What's it all about?
Using video/video motion technology, ai and automation, along with wearable technology, this platform will change the way that food retail businesses operate. This mission critical technology will become the backbone and defacto standard, and you'll be proud to say you took part in it's creation and development. It could be truly career defining, although it is still at experimental/R&D stage.
For over a decade this highly celebrated tech business has provided business-critical supply chain technology to a range of enterprises. Their solutions influence responsibility in enterprise supply chains - generating long-term sustainability and economic value. They're more than just a food and beverage technology company. They are a powerful advocate for social and environmental responsibility.
* Writing code for the Front End SPAs, Back End APIs, scheduled functions and databases.
* Balancing technical and business requirements.
* Working throughout our software processes, design through to deployment.
* Collaborating with the team and wider business.
* Creating and managing core Azure cloud infrastructure.
* Ensuring Orderly balances profit and purpose focusing on our sustainability mission.
* Open and collaborative
* Human and authentic
* Environmentally Concious
* Strong, proud Software Engineer, always keen to learn
* C# APIs and React in JS or Typescript
* Skills in SQL/Data
* Awareness or skills in Azure DevOps aware or GIT
* Happy to work remote (or Hybrid Derbyshire)
* Agile Scrum/Standups
What's in it for me?
* Technical personal development planning
* Leadership development plan - if applicable
* Exceptional R&D Project, providing new broader skills across the SDLC
* Excellent Salary + Bonus + EV Car Scheme (12 months)
* Pension + Health and a bunch of other benefits
* Opportunity to reduce climate change
* Chance to work with some of the most lovely people in the tech industry