Our busy neurology practice in Roanoke, Virginia is seeking an additional physician due to growth and community need. Qualified Candidates:
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Training/interest in stroke or epilepsy is a plus
- Ability to read EEGs is preferred
- Flexible schedule options
- Inpatient/outpatient, outpatient only, or neurohospitalist opportunities available
- Immediate patient base you will be busy from day one
About the Hospital:
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance provided
- Lewis Gale Medical Center is a 506-bed, fully accredited, acute care tertiary facility
- Accredited Stroke Center and A ccredited Chest Pain Center
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians both independent and employed who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
As a place to live and play, the southwest region of Virginia has it all with a comfortable climate and the best of all four seasons. For the second year in a row, Roanoke has been ranked the "Top Adventure Town" by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine, edging out Asheville and Chattanooga for the win. Roanoke s innovation corridor has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology and advanced manufacturing. Our scenic beauty offers opportunity to balance work with recreation. Whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation s 2nd largest municipal park. With nationally recognized colleges and universities within 30 minutes, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract innovative companies to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment. Conveniently located, the area offers easy drives to Washington, DC, Charlotte, NC and Richmond, VA.
For additional information, please contact Allison Costantino, physician recruiter at or .