Regents Point in Irvine, CA, one of 11 HumanGood life plan communities named among the "Best Nursing Homes of 2021-2022" by US News & World Report, is seeking a Full-time Nurse Supervisor RN. Under limited supervision, s/he is responsible for the nursing needs of residents while actively incorporating our Philosophy for Person-Directed Care. The Nurse Supervisor RN ensures a safe and healthy environment for residents, staff, and visitors to participate in the resident's daily life rhythm; supervises and coordinates nursing services; trains team members; is accountable for the work unit's adherence to established policies and procedures, including maintaining accurate medical records; and develops assignments in coordination with the care partners.
** $45 - $55/hour (Depending On Experience) ** $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
To be successful in the role, you would have:
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Completion of Accredited Licensed Nursing Program (RN)
- BSN Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and related professional experience
- Current/prior nursing experience in senior care, skilled nursing or post-acute preferred
- Minimum of 1 year professional managerial experience in related field
- Excellent clinical observation and assessment skills
- Proficient computer skills necessary to complete documentation, review electronic health records and communicate with team members
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits. Eligible positions (30+ hours/week) start with 20 paid days off, plus seven holidays, a company-matching 401(k) and health plans that give you cash to use for those unexpected health issues. We also offer a Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where legally permissible, a new hire may begin working after showing proof of their first dose of a one-dose COVID vaccination regimen or their second dose of a two-dose COVID vaccination, or proof of a vaccination appointment within 7 days of their start date. Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.
Licenses & Certifications