Our client is the largest group of its kind (Healthcare) in Europe who have grown quickly through friendly acquisition. They are currently in 20 European countries and recently broke into North America to become the fastest growing business of their type in the World.
They are in the middle of a European wide HR Transformation Programme affecting People, Processes and Technology. The new technology is Ceridian Dayforce.
As part of this transformation, they have created a Shared Service function for all HR Operations which supports users on how Dayforce works across all employee relations.
We are now looking for 2 more People Services Coordinators to join this expanding team and user base. Here is a flavour of some of the responsibilities:
- Answering queries from the business on a broad range of HR Operational areas and in time, assist them with "how to" within Dayforce
- Provide input, admin and implementation for new HR Shared Service Centre processes and other HR processes and to document
- Testing Case Management Tools to deliver the service
- Supporting the employee journey from joining, onboarding, leaving requirements, sick and maternity leave and everything in between.
- Producing other documents; "right to work", references, complex job changes
- Compliance checks and highlighting risks
- Data Quality in Dayforce (employee records).
- Develop Reports
- Identify flight risk behaviours
- HR Qualified and Trained/Graduate - ideally with a CIPD but not essential
- Prior experience as an HR/People Services Advisor/Admin role delivering an HR Service for HR operations across ER
- Great Customer Service and communication skills
This is an exciting role already, but with great opportunities to grow and further your career on the Transformation Programme and beyond. We are looking for candidates that can get into the Bristol office 2-3 Days per week and in 2023 one trip per month on average UK wide.