Family Medicine Opportunity in Eastern Michigan Eastern Michigan
/ County Population of 21,000 / 2.5 Hours from Detroit
- Permanent, full-time position
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a multispecialty group.
- Be involved in all aspects of family medicine: the physical, emotional, and social health from birth throughout adulthood.
- Traditional office hours.
- Financial information- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Ogemaw County is a unique and wonderful community that is home to many great attractions, including a downtown Victorian shopping district, as well as beautiful Irons Park, and a new Downtown Victorian Park. As a beautiful place to live, work, and play, this is the perfect destination for the entire family!
For more information, please contact James Tegarden at or call 1-. JO- 17.