Huntington, WV / 50 minutes to Charleston, WV /County Population of 95K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- SeekingBC/BE Family Medicine physician for an employed position.
- Outpatient with mid-level support.
- 393-bed regional referral center for 10 -12 hospitals with service area greater than 375,000.
- Not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Experienced mid-level support.
- Level 2 trauma center with 75,000+ visits per year.
- Financial Information: Attractive salary guaranteed floor years 1 and 2, Eligible for wRVU-based productivity bonus, Negotiable advanced payments, PTO and CME days provided, $4,000 annual CME allowance meeting registration/travel, dues subscriptions, etc., Relocation assistance, Paid malpractice, including employer-paid tail should physician leave our practice, Attractive benefit package, including 403(b) retirement plan, etc.
: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at
or call 1-. JO-13.