Parsons, KS / Southeastern Kansas
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE FM with OB physician for a hospital employed position.
- Outpatient only - hospitalist program will follow inpatients.
- Phone call of 1:4
- Office on hospital campus.
- Greenway EMR.
- Compensation: MGMA Median for income with bonus potential with excellent benefits including student loan repayment, signing bonus, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, retirement, PTO including 20 days plus 6 holidays, CME, etc.
: Parsons, KS has a vibrant downtown with a strong historical sense in both the downtown and residential areas. Annual events include Katy Days, Balloons, Blues & Barbeque, Dawg Daze Festival, Annual Art Walk, and Christmas Parade. Parsons offers a safe community with an extremely low cost of living. Beautiful parks and recreational opportunities with numerous outdoor recreational activities including walking, hiking and equestrian trails.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call 1-. JO-16.