Springfield, OH / 40 minutes NE of Dayton, OH / County Population of 150k.
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seekinga BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join a premier Gastroenterology practice.
- ERCP and EUS skills are preferred but not required.
- Current Staff: 3 Gastroenterologist and 3 NPs.
- Built-in referral base.
- 4.5-day work week.
- Call : 1:5.
- 100% MAC anesthesia.
- Clinical Research opportunities on-site.
- State of the art facility and equipment that includes a 100% Physician owned and operated ambulatory surgery center.
- Partnership Opportunity after 1 year.
- Financial Information : 500K guarantee with productivity incentives, paid malpractice, PTO, CME, 401k, medical insurance, sign on bonus, relocation expenses, and much more. Ability to double base with hard work.
Springfield, Ohio provides the best of all four seasons and offers an abundance of year-round activities. Nuzzled in the heart of Ohio, Springfield has an estimated population of close to 60,000. This family-oriented community is located approximately 40 miles west of Columbus, 24 miles from Dayton and 75 miles North of Cincinnati. Springfield is also home to Wittenburg University, a nationally distinguished program that was founded in 1845. Yearly activities include:Golfing at one of Springfields many fine courses.Boating, Fishing, and Hiking at Buck Creek State Park.Fine Dining at the country club or one of the many local restaurants.View Art in the Springfield Museum of Art (AAM Accredited).Going antiquing at Heart of Ohio which houses the one of the single largest monthly shows in the country.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at or call1- JO 10