Hospital in La Porte, Indiana is hiring a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician.
The position would Full-time, permanent
, and employed position. Enjoy a satisfying practice in a progressive, family-oriented community.
- 100% Outpatient (utilize hospitalists for inpatient care) with aMonday through Friday schedule.
- NP oversight and each physician has their own MA/nurse
- Anticipated call schedule - 1:4 (phone consult only)
- Current average of 20-25 patients daily
- Fully integrated EMR (Cerner)
- Broad sub-specialty support
- Network physician-led governance council
Aarea qualifies as a HPSA site. Offering a competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive,Commencement Bonus,Medical Education Debt Payment,Relocation Allowance,CME Allowance with CME Days,Vacation,401K with 50% match,Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package. No visa support.
Hospital will break ground on a new hospital in 2018, to open in 2020.
La Porte, Indiana is nestled in a bedroom community on the southern shore of Lake Michigan, about 60 miles east of Chicago, and surrounded by inland lakes and parks. 25 minutes to South Bend/Indiana Dunes/Shopping. Ref: JO-19.