A medical center in New York is actively seeking a compassionate and patient-oriented OB / GYN to join their staff. In this role, the OB / GYN will provide care to patients in both clinic and hospital settings.
The OB / GYN will:
- Record patient medical histories
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals
- Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth
- Treat chronic diseases or disorders
- Prescribe medications
- Administer non-intravenous medications
- Prescribe treatments or therapies
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.