Now seeking a board-certified Occupational Health physician to join a respected team in beautiful Southern Oregon.
- Full time pernanent opening.
- 100% outpatient, no call.
- Can accept physicians who are BC in either Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Emergency or Occupational Medicine.
- Occupational Health offers a full range of services including wellness and prevention programs, and treatment of on-the-job injuries.
- Candidates with two years of experience in Occupational Health a plus.
Generous base salary
Quality performance incentives
$50,000 signing bonus
$15,000 relocation assistance
$5,000 annual CME allowance
30 clinic days (240 hours) of time off per year
Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
Southern Oregon offers a temperate four-season climate, and a lot of attraction for someone who appreciates the outdoors, namely whitewater rafting, riverboating, hiking, running, skiing, biking and much more. The best known features of the region are: Southern Oregon University, the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. There are a multitude of wonderful recreational opportunities for your entire family. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast within hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 55 minutes.