: Join us in the beautiful Missouri Ozarks! Youll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, abundant outdoor recreation opportunities, top quality education, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
- Full Time and Permanent
- Seeking BE/BC Oncologist to join two other Hem/Oncs in a thriving practice
- Practice at the expanding and newly renovated Cancer Center which currently consists of 2 Medical Oncologists and 1 Radiation Oncologist
- Preferred candidate will have an interest in palliative medicine and willing to see a significant volume of Hematology
- Approximately 450 new cancer cases per year
- Call is 1:3
- Support staff includes: 1 nurse, front desk staff, 1 NP, 6 infusion certified RNs
- Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits including but not limited to: sign on bonus and relocation reimbursement, loan support available, CME, licensing dues, malpractice, PTO, and more
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Salozzo at or call 1-. JO-14.