Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. Fargo is also home to 2 universities, a private college, and community/technical/business colleges.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Call Darline Morris at or send your CV to .
- BC or BE accepted
- $300K salary with $60K sign-on
- Relocation assistance
- 6 weeks vacation time
- Primarily outpatient with the opportunity to do inpatient
- Opportunity to teach if desired
- No call
- Live in a safe community with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail