Psychiatry Opportunity with Established Team
Salt Lake City, Utah City Population of 200,000 An established health system in Salt Lake City, UT
is hiring a BC/BE Psychiatrist
for a full-time, permanent,
and employed position.
Live in a family-oriented community. Enjoy working in an organization that offers an excellent work environment.
COMMUNITY: Salt Lake City
- Seeking BE/BC Psychiatrist to provide care for patients in an inpatient setting.
- 16-bed inpatient unit provides a peaceful setting in which patients can receive immediate diagnosis, intervention and stabilization.
- Our Psychiatrists work closely with patients and their families to develop individualized treatment plans that include medication management, group therapy, family meetings and pastoral care.
- Skilled Psychiatrists are needed to provide full time and fractional time coverage.
- This position is available immediately.
- Offering a competitive compensation and benefits.
is the home of the Utah Jazz of the National Basketball Association. Cultural institutions include the state opera and symphony orchestra, the Utah Museum of Fine Arts, a childrens museum, and the Utah Museum of Natural History (on the university campus). Tracy Aviary in Liberty Park houses 135 species of birds. The Utah Shakespearean Festival is held annually from June through October. Wasatch National Forest adjoins the city on the east and north, and several state parks are in the vicinity INTERESTED?
To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent
opening, please apply with an updated CV and Jill will contact you prior
to sending out your information. Reference JO-13