Pulmonary/Critical Care physician needed at Health Systems to help build State of the Art Pulmonary Lab
Hospital, based in MS, is looking for a Pulmonologist/Critical Care physician to help us grow our program. We have an extensive network of 30 primary care clinics and 5 critical access hospitals throughout East Central Mississippi and West Alabama that serve as a large referral base. We currently have two pulmonologists on our team (4 pulmonologists in town). We've had amazing results in getting a chronic vent unit started in two of our Critical Access Hospitals.
- Looking for a pulmonologist/critical care physician to grow the program
- 23 bed closed ICU; with 11 ICU beds in the Long-term Acute-Care Hospital
- Opportunity to be involved in a chronic vent unit as well as to have general Pulmonology outpatient clinic and cover closed ICU in a 215 bed hospital.
- Telemedicine available as well as EBUS.
- Very large 8 county referral area with a 350,000 patient base.
- Adult Hospitalist Program that has been here for over 20 years
- Implementing EPIC this year with a projected go live date of spring 2021.
- New young administration that directly supports our physicians.
- Rapidly growing system with the addition of over 20 new physicians in the last two years.
- Enticing and Competitive Compensation and Recruitment package.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Hospital Employed setting
- Lucrative Income with 2 year guarantee
- Sign-on, Loan repayment and stipend available
- Health insurance for doctor & family
- Long term and short term disability
- Malpractice with tail
- 160 hours of PTO includes vacation, sick and CME
- Up to $10,000