BE/BC Rheumatology need in Southeast WA State
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Outpatient based Rheumatology
- Established practice
- One rheumatologist in practice
- One NP in practice
- 3 infusion chairs in the clinic
- 4 exam rooms
- Staffed with 2 RNs, 1 MA, 2 receptionists
- Significant growth opportunity (lots of referrals every month)
- Comp Base + productivity MGMA median
- CME 5 days, $5K
- Paid Time Off 232 hrs (5.8 weeks)
- Sign on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Can accept J1/H1
- Med/Dental/Vision, etc.
Located in the Southeast corner of Washington along the Idaho border and within 40 miles of the Oregon border, this is a port city surrounded by the rolling hills, mountains and river canyons that make up this area of Washington. Area is home to nearly 50,000 people between the two cities and yet feels larger. There are the common amenities of a community many times the size of ours, including some excellent restaurants, large retailers and two hospitals.
The area has been renowned for a variety of things including the productive fields of wheat and legumes produced here and shipped worldwide.
The valley attracts newcomers for the mild climate (averages 1 of snowfall per year).
The overall cost of living is 8% lower than the US average according to bestplaces.net
Home to excellent schools Two major universities and several colleges
Lewiston, ID (sister town) Ranked as the Most Secure Place to Live in the US Kristin Guenther Senior Consultant Source Medical Cell/Text: E-mail: