Prairie du Chien, WI / 90 miles West of Madison, WI / County Population of 20K
- Full Time or Part Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE General Surgeon to join an established practice and clinic.
- Two board certified general surgeons on staff, you can enjoy a collaborative and collegial environment with plenty of free time.
- C-sections are required.
- Part time employment is flexible based on discussion at time of interview - can accommodate 2.5 days of clinic and surgery weekly with 10 call days per month or there is an option to build a block schedule by the week that includes all duties.
- Financial Information: competitive compensation with great benefits.
: La Prairie du Chien, WI is the oldest community on the Upper Mississippi River. Its rich heritage and traditions are a delight to visitors and local residents alike. Prairie du Chien is filled with sites of historic significance. Many are located on St. Feriole Island, which is one of the city's earliest settlements. Villa Louis, a Victorian-era estate developed on the island in the 1840s by fur trader Hercules Dousman, was Wisconsin's first State Historic Site. A haven for sports enthusiasts, nature and history lovers. Two state parks and a National Monument are located in the area.