Columbus, NE / 1.5 hours NW of Lincoln, NE / County Population of 50K
- Full Time and Permanent position.
- Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon for a hospital-employed position.
- Current group consists of: 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PAs in clinic.
- Recruitment reasoning: succession planning for two surgeons in clinic.
- Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include: OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging. Onec renovation is complete, they wiill have 5 operating rooms, with one being a hybrid room.
- Recently introduced the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery System by Stryker for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
- Group offers computer-assisted surgery, general orthopedics, hip and knee replacement, shoulder surgery, minimally invasive surgery, sports medicine, ACL reconstruction, fracture care and orthopedic trauma care.
- Financial: Competitive salary (To be discussed further with VP after first initial phone call. The facility follows median levels for Orthopedic Surgeon-General using Midwest data of the most recent MGMA report.) with excellent benefits, Signing bonus, relocation assistance, etc.
: Columbus, Nebraska is in the heart of the Midwest. It sits at the confluence of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting and fishing opportunities, as well as beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Columbus is 80 miles away from Nebraskas largest communities, Omaha and Lincoln, which means the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University (University of Nebraska-Lincoln), are just a short drive away.