BC/BE Surgeon to join a well-established group of three physicians and two advanced practice providers
- Permanent Full Time position
- Hospital supported, multispecialty clinic opportunity.
- Recruitment is due to continued growth and on-going community need.
- The hospital is located within walking distance of the clinic.
- Anticipated call frequency is 1:3.
- Hospital employment opportunity with competitive salary guarantee and benefits package.
- Extensive experience in both endovascular and open vascular interventions, with an emphasis on lower extremity, aortic and cerebrovascular operations.
This is a beautiful location with resort areas, lakes and a variety of top notch golf courses. There are also great educational and recreational options here. Spokane and all of the amenities of a metro area are a short drive away.
Coeur dAlene is a picturesque community nestled in the foothills of the Selkirk Mountain range on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur dAlene. CoeurdAlene is the largest city in the Idaho Panhandle and offers a vast array of recreational, cultural and educational opportunities. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in a variety of activities including water sports, fishing, hunting, cycling, climbing and skiing. The region boasts easy access to 4 major ski resorts,dozens of championship golf courses and a variety of lakes. The areas network of public and private schools, community colleges, and universities, provide amultitude of options for lifelong learning. Spokane, Washington, 30 minuteswest of Coeur dAlene, offers a more metropolitan atmosphere as well as an international airport, 3 universities, and additional cultural, recreational and educational opportunities. Kristin Guenther Senior Consultant Source Medical Cell/Text: E-mail: