Huntington, WV / 50 miles West of Charleston, WV / Metro Population of 365K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Urologyphysician for an employed position.
- State of the art facility
- College/University community
- Medical Teaching facility
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Financial Information: Offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
: Huntington is located in western West Virginia. It is the second largest city in the state. However, it is the hub of the Huntington-Ashland-Ironton metropolitan area, which spans seven counties and three states and has a population of 365,419. It is both a vibrant, energetic city and a place where heritage comes alive. Sitting on the Ohio River at the point where West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky meet, Huntington is part of the largest inland port in the United States. The downtown area is a draw for shopping, dining and entertainment, including Pullman Square, a modern town square. The streets are alive with people walking from venue to venue or taking advantage of a newly-created bike path. Year-round, a variety of festivals and special events draw crowds to Pullman Square, the Big Sandy Superstore Arena and the historic Keith-Albee Performing Arts Center.