- Assist in identifying test scope, test risks, and test procedure
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Execute test responsibilities with direct supervision
- Contribute to regulatory compliance activities including annual gap analysis
- Interface and communicate with internal teams and external support groups when needed
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed written, grammatical, and verbal skills
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors/Masters/Advanced Degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, or other related course.
- Will not graduate any earlier than August 2023
- 1-year internship, 15-20 hours per week with flexible work schedule
- Position is hybrid and based out of our state-of-the-art headquarters in Chicago, which includes a complimentary coffee and snack bar, as well as a game room and social space
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.