Family Practice-Without OB opening in Charleston, South Carolina.
The Medical University of South Carolina is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to help grow Martello Primary Care a thriving, well-established practice on James Island, SC. Working alongside two other Internal Medicine Physicians and a Nurse Practitioner, the ideal candidate will be a patient-centered, compassionate, team-player while providing the highest quality of care.
As a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine, you will have access to a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, advanced technologies, and direct support from our clinical centers of excellence. All this to empower you to increase and optimize care throughout South Carolina.
About this position:
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Excellent access to specialists
- Minimal call requirements
- Opportunity to teach (if desired)
- Live and practice where others vacation!
We will provide:
- Excellent commencement bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Excellent retirement options including a 401k with employer contributions and optional tax deferred contributions
- CME reimbursement up to $2,500 per year
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- 15 days PTO + company holidays
- Opportunity for a 4 day work week
Charleston, SC is frequently named one of the best places in America to live. If charming, historic, vibrant, cultural, and coastal are adjectives that you find appealing, it is all here. In Charleston, you might find yourself dining at a world-class restaurant tonight and relaxing on a boat as you explore our many waterways tomorrow. You might stroll along cobblestone streets amidst centuries-old homes by day and attend a jazz concert by night. Charleston is a place where you can live your life to its fullest.
We invite you to join the team committed to changing what s possible and to do so in one of the most exciting cities in the country. Please send us your CV accompanied by your letter of interest for immediate consideration. Your life in Charleston awaits!
More information on Charleston:
Click Here to Apply
At MUSC Health, we empower you to Change What s Possible by transforming expertise, learning, and discovery into focused patient-centered care.
- Our physician-led organization embraces and demonstrates our values of compassion, teamwork, diversity, accountability, and innovation.
- As South Carolina s only comprehensive academic health system we are committed to preserving and optimizing human life throughout the state.